Mohammed Siraj Biography – So Friends, Today We Will Know The Biography, Career Of India’s Fast Young Bowler Mohammed Siraj, As Well As The Journey From A Life Full Of Challenges To Joining The Indian Cricket Team.
Mohammad Siraj Is An Indian Young Cricket Bowler, Who Is Known For His Dangerous Bowling. He Was Born On 13 March 1994 In Hyderabad. He Made His International Debut Against New Zealand In 2017. Mohammed Siraj Plays For His IPL Team Royal Challengers Bangalore And his Home Team Hyderabad. Mohammad Siraj’s Brilliant Performance Was Seen In The Test Match Against Australia In 2021, Where He Played An Important Role For The Indian Team.
Siraj Is Emerging As The New Young Bowler Of India Today, But Siraj’s Early Life Was Full Of Challenges, But Today Joining The Indian Cricket Team Has Given A New Strength To The Indian Team.
Mohammad Siraj Made A Mark When He Was Included In The IPL Team Royal Challengers Bangalore, Where He Attracted The Attention Of Not Only His Team Captain Virat Kohli But Also The Selectors To Play Cricket At The Big Level With His Fast Bowling. Attracted. Mohammad Siraj Is One Of The Most Popular Young Bowlers In India Due To His Impressive Performance In the IPL.
Indian Rising Cricketer Mohammad Siraj Was Born On 13 March 1994 In A Muslim Family In Hyderabad. His Father’s Name Is Mohammad Gaus, and Who Used To Drive An Auto Rickshaw. Same His Mother Shabana Begum Used To Work In Others’ House To Help Her Family’s Financial Condition. Apart From This, He Has An Elder Brother In The Family Of Mohammad Siraj, Whose Name Is Mohammad Ismail.
And If We Talk About Mohammad Siraj’s Early Cricket, Then Mohammad Siraj Was Interested In Playing Cricket Since Childhood, But The Financial Condition Of The Family Was So Bad That Siraj Could Not Even Buy A Good Ball. His Father Was The Main Member In The Family, Who Used To Take Care Of The Family Through The Work Of an Auto Rickshaw.
Mohammad Siraj Was Very Fond Of Playing Cricket From The Beginning, Due To Which Mohammad Siraj Started Making His Career In Cricket, But His Brilliant Performance Was Not Visible To The Family Members, But Mohammad Ismail’s Elder Brother Experienced Siraj’s Brilliant Performance First. It Was Known Only Because Of Which His Elder Brother Helped Siraj A Lot To Move Forward. Seeing The Financial Condition Of The Family, Mohammad Siraj Started Practicing His Bowling On His Own, Without Any Coach And Without Joining The Cricket Academy.
With Time, Siraj Started Emerging As A Great Bowler, Seeing His Hard Work And Taking Care Of His Family, Mohammad Siraj’s Hard Work Paid Off. And On 15 November 2015, Mohammad Siraj Got A Chance To Play Ranji Trophy Where He Was Seen Playing For Hyderabad Team But His Brilliant Performance In Ranji Trophy Faded, Due To Which He Has To Play Another Match In Ranji Cricket. Didn’t Get A Chance. And Due To His Poor Performance, Mohammad Siraj Got A Lot Of Disappointment, But By Correcting His Mistakes, Mohammad Siraj Got A Chance To Play Again In The 2016 Ranji Trophy, And This Time He Converted His Lost Performance Back Into a Good Performance, Due To Which Mohammad Siraj Got A Chance To Play Cricket At The Big Level.
Mohammad Siraj Got A Chance To Play International Cricket For His Amazing Bowling In His IPL Performance. Mohammad Siraj Made His T20 Debut On 4 November 2017 Against New Zealand, After That He Made His ODI Debut On 15 January 2019 Against Australia. And Showed His Jauhar Through His Serial Fast Bowling, Because Of Which Mohammad Siraj Made His Test Debut On 26 January 2020 In Jhansi Today I Contributed Significantly For My Indian Cricket Team And Took Many Tickets.
Today Mohammad Siraj Has Become Such A Bowler, Who Does Not Miss To Get His Bowling In Front Of Big Batsmen, Due To Which Mohammad Siraj Is Praised Not Only In India But Also In Other Countries.
1. Basic information related to Mohammed Siraj (Mohammed Siraj Basic Information)
|Full Name||Mohammed Siraj|
|Birth (DOB)||13 March 1994|
|Father’s Name||Mohammad Ghaus|
|Mother’s name||Shabana Begum|
|school||Safa Junior College, Nampally, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||class 12|
|Batting Style||right-handed batsman|
|Bowling Style||right arm medium fast|
|Hobbies||listening to songs|
2. Early life of Mohammed
- On March 13, 1994, or rather, exactly 29 years ago, an Indian cricket star, Mohammed Siraj, was born in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Siraj’s father Mohammad Gaus used to work as an auto-rickshaw driver. And his mother Shabana Begum used to work in other’s houses to help his father.
- Siraj belongs to a Muslim family.
- Siraj was very interested in cricket since childhood, but due to poor financial conditions, he did not tell about his hobby anyone But his elder brother Smile Mohammed came to know about his love for cricket, Smile then started to pursue Siraj in his cricket career.
3. Mohammad Siraj Early Cricket Period
On 15 November 2015, Siraj got a chance to play in Ranji Trophy in which Siraj participated from the Hyderabad team but due to poor performance, he was not taken again.
- In 2016, once again Siraj got a chance to play in Ranji Trophy and this time he did what he could not do in the previous match.
- Siraj made his T20 debut on 4 November 2017 when he played against the New Zealand team.
- Siraj made his ODI debut on 15 January 2019, where Siraj gave his performance against the Australian team.
- He made his Test debut on 26 January 2020 against Australia.
4. Mohammed Siraj physical structure (Mohammed Siraj physical structure)
|कद (Height)||5 feet 10 inches|
Read Also: 12 Interesting Facts About Rishabh Pant